Our team in Darwin is second to none, managing complex site requirements and multi-stage projects across NT. The ACW Team are proud to live and work in Northern Territory! With over 20 years’ experience in customer service, cleaning and facility management services, our local team in Darwin central is easy to contact and available 24/7/365. From Parap to Humpty Doo, from Stuart Park to Durack, our cleaningteams, maintenance teams and energy management specialists are there to help you reduce business costs and increase productivity.
Our local team is professional, proactive, and dedicated. Come visit us in the Darwin CBD. 81 Cavenagh St, Darwin NT 0800.
Daniel Puopolo – State Operations Manager – SA/NT
- Before joining ACW Daniel ran his own business as a qualified painter. Daniel has led SA/NT Operations for 6 years and has been an integral part of ACW’s growth.
- Daniel oversee the teams at every site and reviews all site audits and client queries. He is ultimately accountable for maintaining a high standard of quality and service delivery.
- Daniel also performs and reviews risk assessments, new site inductions, trains staff and ensures sites and workers are compliant with OH&S guidelines. Daniel, like all of our Ops Team, is on call 24/7/365.
Sandy Wijethunga – Contracts Manager – NT
- Sandy has been working with ACW for 7 years. She started working with ACW as a contractor, looking after multiple contracts, such as school cleaning & housekeeping. Now she has come on board as a Contracts Manager in NT.
- Sandy is responsible for ensuring alignment between what we’ve promised and what we deliver. If there’s a mismatch between the agreed scope and specifications, price, and your expectations, or any concerns, she will get it sorted.
- Sandy is a Darwin local and you can call her 24/7/365.
David Deguara – National Manager, ACW Property
- David leads our property maintenance division. He oversees the delivery of periodicals and external work and conducts audits at our sites across the country.
- David also your go-to for organising any additional quoting for repairs, additional periodicals or licensed trades. David has completed Cert IV in Assessment and Workplace Training, and Cert II, III and IV in Security Operations and Risk Management. He’s also completed his apprenticeship in Cabinetmaking, so can provide plenty of hands-on advice to staff.
- Questions? You can also call David 24/7/365.
Johann Galliani – National Manager, ACW Energy
mob: 0408 002 991 firstname.lastname@example.org
Johann heads up the ACW Energy team. Johann has extensive experience in the solar industry and is an expert in designing custom solar solutions for commercial premises. Johann will also ensure that installation is stress-free, with our team of experts handling every detail. He can also advise on LED lighting, battery storage and efficient HVAC systems. Decrease your outgoings, often with no upfront cost!
Paul Eid – National Operations Manager
- Paul heads the National Operations Team and directly liaises with national group clients. Paul strives to build strong partnerships that stand the test of time.
- Paul is the second generation in his family to work at ACW, following his Dad, Raymond, our Managing Director, and alongside his sister Sarah, who works in Sales & Marketing. Paul started with ACW as a cleaner at the Hard Rock Café more than 10 years ago, and like all of our Ops Team, is on call 24/7/365.