Our teams in Brisbane and Noosa are experienced and passionate, managing complex site requirements and multi-stage projects across QLD. The ACW Team are proud to live and work in Queensland and support clients across the community. With over 30 years’ experience in customer service, cleaning and facility management services, our local teams in Indooroopilly and Noosa are easy to contact and available 24/7/365. From Brisbane to the Gold Coast, from Mermaid Beach to Nerang, our cleaning teams, maintenance teams and energy management specialists are there to help you reduce business costs and increase productivity. We are a family owned business, and once you join our team, as staff, subbie or client, you become part of the ACW family.
Our local teams are professional, proactive, and dedicated. Come visit us in 34 Coonan Street Indooroopilly QLD 4068.
Anthony Riotto – Contracts Manager
Anthony is your day to day contact in Brisbane and the Gold Coast and ensures our quality and service exceed your expectations. Anthony is local to the area and has a passion for ensuring we deliver excellent return on investment. He has a solid history of experience in customer service, sales and business management and has been part of the ACW extended family for many years. Anthony is part of the broader Queensland team who will ensure your customers, clients, residents and guests all experience an amazing environment at your premises.
Damian Galea – Contracts Manager
Damian is your day to day contact on the Sunshine Coast and surrounds, based in beautiful Noosa. Damian ran his own successful business for almost 15 years in the health and fitness industry, and he is committed to going the extra mile to ensure we deliver property services efficiently and to an excellent standard. While being one of the newer members of the team, Damian has been part of the ACW extended family for almost 20 years.
Paul Eid – National Operations Manager
- Paul heads the National Operations Team and directly liaises with national group clients. Paul strives to build strong partnerships that stand the test of time.
- Paul is the second generation in his family to work at ACW, following his Dad, Raymond, our Managing Director, and alongside his sister Sarah, who works in Sales & Marketing. Paul started with ACW as a cleaner at the Hard Rock Café more than 10 years ago, and like all of our Ops Team, is on call 24/7/365.
David Deguara – National Manager, ACW Property
- David leads our property maintenance division. He oversees the delivery of periodicals and external work and conducts audits at our sites across the country.
- David also your go-to for organising any additional quoting for repairs, additional periodicals or licensed trades. David has completed Cert IV in Assessment and Workplace Training, and Cert II, III and IV in Security Operations and Risk Management. He’s also completed his apprenticeship in Cabinetmaking, so can provide plenty of hands-on advice to staff.
- Questions? You can also call David 24/7/365.
Carolyn Uzelac – National Manager – ACW Care
Carolyn leads the ACW Care team, conducts quarterly site audits and business reviews, and team training. Carolyn has also worked as a volunteer visitor in aged care and has a genuine heart for our senior community members. She has also helped develop our aged care training modules and QA procedures at ACW.
After Carolyn’s husband worked with ACW for 15 years, Carolyn joined the team as the head of Sales and Marketing in 2018. Carolyn was a member of the Communications Advisory Board at the Brotherhood of St. Lawrence as well as being a member of the Council at Melton Christian College.
You’re welcome to call Carolyn 24/7/365.
Steve Dall’Armi – National Sales Manager
- Steve has been with ACW for almost 3 years and brings more than 20 years’ experience in hospitality and venue management. This gives him an innate ability to relate to your point of view and see your venue or facility through the eyes of your customers and guests.
- Steve understands the importance of working together with the client. He knows it’s our role to look after the cleaning and maintenance, saving you time.
- Steve is responsible for ensuring alignment between what we’ve promised and what we deliver. If there’s a mismatch between the agreed scope and specifications, price, and your expectations, he’ll help get it sorted. If you need a quote or have a question, you can call Steve 24/7/365.