Our team in Brisbane is experienced and passionate, managing complex site requirements and multi-stage projects across QLD. The ACW Team are proud to live and work in Queensland and support clients across the community. With over 30 years’ experience in customer service, cleaning and facility management services, our local team in Indooroopilly is easy to contact and available 24/7/365. From Brisbane to the Gold Coast, from Mermaid Beach to Nerang, our cleaning teams, maintenance teams and energy management specialists are there to help you reduce business costs and increase productivity. We are a family owned business, and once you join our team, as staff, subbie or client, you become part of the ACW family.
Our local teams are professional, proactive, and dedicated.
Paul Eid – National Operations Manager
- Paul heads the National Operations Team and directly liaises with national group clients. Paul strives to build strong partnerships that stand the test of time.
- Paul is the second generation in his family to work at ACW, following his Dad, Raymond, our Managing Director, and alongside his sister Sarah, who works in Sales & Marketing. Paul started with ACW as a cleaner at the Hard Rock Café more than 10 years ago, and like all of our Ops Team, is on call 24/7/365.
David Deguara – National Manager, ACW Property
- David leads our property maintenance division. He oversees the delivery of periodicals and external work and conducts audits at our sites across the country.
- David also your go-to for organising any additional quoting for repairs, additional periodicals or licensed trades. David has completed Cert IV in Assessment and Workplace Training, and Cert II, III and IV in Security Operations and Risk Management. He’s also completed his apprenticeship in Cabinetmaking, so can provide plenty of hands-on advice to staff.
- Questions? You can also call David 24/7/365.
Steve Dall’Armi – National Sales Manager
- Steve has been with ACW for almost 3 years and brings more than 20 years’ experience in hospitality and venue management. This gives him an innate ability to understand your point of view and see your venue or facility through the eyes of your customers and guests.
- Steve understand the importance of working together with the client. He understand that it is our role to look after the cleaning and maintenance, saving you time.
- Steve is responsible for ensuring alignment between what we’ve promised and what we deliver. If there’s a mismatch between the agreed scope and specifications, price, and your expectations, he’ll help get it sorted. If you need a quote or have a question, you can call Steve 24/7/365.