Our team in Adelaide is second to none, managing complex site requirements and multi-stage projects across SA. The ACW Team are proud to live and work in South Australia! With over 20 years’ experience in customer service, cleaning and facility management services, our local team in St Marys is easy to contact and available 24/7/365. From Glenelg to Henley Beach, from Black Forest to Semaphore, our cleaning teams, maintenance teams and energy management specialists are there to help you reduce business costs and increase productivity.
Our local team is professional, proactive, and dedicated. Come visit us in St Marys at 1153 South Road.
Daniel Puopolo – State Operations Manager
- Before joining ACW Daniel ran his own business as a qualified painter. Daniel has led SA Operations for 7 years and has been an integral part of ACW’s growth in SA. And he’s been part of the ACW extended family for almost 20 years!
- Daniel oversee the teams at every site and is your first point of call if you have areas you think need extra attention or any site-related queries. Daniel conducts monthly site audits, files site reports in our online CMS and is responsible for maintaining a high standard of quality and service delivery. He also performs risk assessments and finalises each site’s SWMS, new site inductions, trains staff and ensures sites and workers are compliant with OH&S guidelines.
- Daniel, like all of our Ops Team, is on call 24/7/365.
Steve Dall’Armi – National Sales Manager
- Steve has been with ACW for 3 years and brings more than 20 years’ experience in hospitality and venue management. This gives him an innate ability to understand your point of view and see your venue or facility through the eyes of your customers and guests.
- Steve understand the importance of working together with the client. He understand that it is our role to look after the cleaning and maintenance, saving you time.
- Steve is responsible for ensuring alignment between what we’ve promised and what we deliver. If there’s a mismatch between the agreed scope and specifications, price, and your expectations, he’ll help get it sorted. If you need a quote or have a question, you can call Steve 24/7/365.
Paul Eid – National Operations Manager
- Paul heads the National Operations Team and directly liaises with national group clients. Paul strives to build strong partnerships that stand the test of time.
- Paul is the second generation in his family to work at ACW, following his Dad, Raymond, our Managing Director, and alongside his sister Sarah, who works in Sales & Marketing. Paul started with ACW as a cleaner at the Hard Rock Café more than 10 years ago, and like all of our Ops Team, is on call 24/7/365.
David Deguara – National Manager, ACW Property
- David leads our property maintenance division. He oversees the delivery of periodicals and external work and conducts audits at our sites across the country.
- David also your go-to for organising any additional quoting for repairs, additional periodicals or licensed trades. David has completed Cert IV in Assessment and Workplace Training, and Cert II, III and IV in Security Operations and Risk Management. He’s also completed his apprenticeship in Cabinetmaking, so can provide plenty of hands-on advice to staff.
- Questions? You can also call David 24/7/365.
Carolyn Uzelac – National Manager – ACW Care
Carolyn leads the ACW Care team, conducts quarterly site audits and business reviews, and team training. Carolyn has also worked as a volunteer visitor in aged care and has a genuine heart for our senior community members. She has also helped develop our aged care training modules and QA procedures at ACW.
After Carolyn’s husband worked with ACW for 15 years, Carolyn joined the team as the head of Sales and Marketing in 2018. Carolyn was a member of the Communications Advisory Board at the Brotherhood of St. Lawrence as well as being a member of the Council at Melton Christian College.
You’re welcome to call Carolyn 24/7/365.
Johann Galliani – National Manager, ACW Energy
Johann heads up the ACW Energy team. Johann has extensive experience in the solar industry and is an expert in designing custom solar solutions for commercial premises. Johann will also ensure that installation is stress-free, with our team of experts handling every detail. He can also advise on LED lighting, battery storage and efficient HVAC systems. Decrease your outgoings, often with no upfront cost!