Our team in Melbourne is experienced and passionate, managing complex site requirements and multi-stage projects across Victoria. The ACW Team are proud to live and work in Victoria and support clients across the community. With over 30 years’ experience in customer service, cleaning and facility management services, our local team in Tullamarine is easy to contact and available 24/7/365. From Armadale to Altona, from Ballarat to Geelong, from Shepparton to the CBD, our cleaning teams, maintenance teams and energy management specialists are there to help you reduce business costs and increase productivity. We are a family owned business, and once you join our team, as staff, subbie or client, you become part of the ACW family.
Our local teams are professional, proactive, and dedicated. Come visit us in Tullamarine, at 3 / 217 Mickleham Road, near Gladstone Park Shopping Centre.
Ange Tsakalis – State Operations Manager
- Ange is our VIC Operations Manager. He’s responsible for overseeing monthly site audits, including ongoing risk assessments, coordinating reporting and training new staff.
- Ange has over 25 years’ experience in hospitality, as Operations Director for The Signature Group (TGI Fridays, The Sporting Globe, All Hands, Foresters Arms) and the Red Rock Group.
- Ange, like all of our Operations Team is on call 24/7/365.
Paul Eid – National Operations Manager
- Paul heads the National Operations Team and directly liaises with national group clients. Paul strives to build strong partnerships that stand the test of time.
- Paul is the second generation in his family to work at ACW, following his Dad, Raymond, our Managing Director, and alongside his sister Sarah, who works in Sales & Marketing. Paul started with ACW as a cleaner at the Hard Rock Café more than 10 years ago, and like all of our Ops Team, is on call 24/7/365.
David Deguara – National Manager, ACW Property
- David leads our property maintenance division. He oversees the delivery of periodicals and external work and conducts audits at our sites across the country.
- David also your go-to for organising any additional quoting for repairs, additional periodicals or licensed trades. David has completed Cert IV in Assessment and Workplace Training, and Cert II, III and IV in Security Operations and Risk Management. He’s also completed his apprenticeship in Cabinetmaking, so can provide plenty of hands-on advice to staff.
- Questions? You can also call David 24/7/365.
Johann Galliani – National Manager, ACW Energy
mob: 0408 002 991 firstname.lastname@example.org
Johann heads up the ACW Energy team. Johann has extensive experience in the solar industry and is an expert in designing custom solar solutions for commercial premises. Johann will also ensure that installation is stress-free, with our team of experts handling every detail. He can also advise on LED lighting, battery storage and efficient HVAC systems. Decrease your outgoings, often with no upfront cost!
Steve Dall’Armi – National Sales Manager
- Steve has been with ACW for almost 3 years and brings more than 20 years’ experience in hospitality and venue management. This gives him an innate ability to understand your point of view and see your venue or facility through the eyes of your customers and guests.
- Steve understand the importance of working together with the client. He understand that it is our role to look after the cleaning and maintenance, saving you time.
- Steve is responsible for ensuring alignment between what we’ve promised and what we deliver. If there’s a mismatch between the agreed scope and specifications, price, and your expectations, he’ll help get it sorted. If you need a quote or have a question, you can call Steve 24/7/365.
Frank Guglielmo – Corporate Development Manager
- Frank has worked with ACW for over 12 years in various capacities including General Manager. He has been instrumental in developing ACW’s training modules and infection outbreak protocols, as well as refining the methods and team structures in our Care and Hospitality divisions. Frank works closely with the teams at Doutta Galla, MannaCare, Samarinda, Glenlyn, Sacred Heart Mission and Ronald McDonald House to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and WHS regulations.
- Prior to ACW, Frank founded a major supplier of cleaning chemicals and consumables. Frank is on call 24/7/365.